Sources For New Businesses Ideas - Where To Invest Your Money Tips1. Existing products in other markets - Study products and services offered in other markets and cities (local and foreign) and consider them available in their own market. Your opportunity may be licensed manufacture, import or export.
2. Add value to existing products or services - Check the need to offer better quality products with better quality or some added service to them On performing a subtle change. A superior product could give the lead over its competitors.
3. Combining components for best marketable packages- Check the need to change the product package including more or less of it or simply to have more marketable combinations. For example, travel agencies offer a combination of air travel, hotel and tours in one package.
4. Act as Agent Distributor to Meet a recognized need - Identify potential markets only, such as ethnicity, language, geographic location, lifestyle, occupation, age or other characteristics, and investigate what would be the type of product you might prefer. The case of meeting the nutritional and health needs of the population of diabetics, providing everything in one point of sale.
5. Identify a market niche neglected by others - There may be a neglected niche, and relatively small, the market because larger firms cannot serve fragmented sectors, or they may have been totally ignored by others already in the field.
6. Communicate that you are aware of new opportunities - Promote yourself himself by publishing his interest in starting new ventures as a manufacturer, distributor, purchaser of a company or any other initiative. To communicate this can be used from ads in the classified section of newspapers or magazines to business letters or informally advise acquaintances, friends, associates and current clients that you are in search of new business opportunities.
7. Find Business Opportunities Publications and Public and Private - There are many publications and organizations that directly or indirectly provide information to potential business opportunities
* Those that are more accessible to all are the classified ads of newspapers and periodicals. In all cases, these potential business opportunities should be thoroughly investigated to avoid unpleasant surprises. In the classified ads can be found: foreclosures company and / or production equipment, existing companies looking for new partners, transfer of business assets, business sales operation (bakeries, schools, restaurants, etc..).
* You can also get all kinds of information on business opportunities in the organizations, associations and foundations that promote investment and trade in the country: Chambers of Commerce and Industry, American Chamber of Commerce Honduran Foundation for Agricultural Exports in Honduras Foundation for Investment and Export Development, National Association of Manufacturers, Fundación Covelo, Honduran Council of Private Enterprise in Honduras, centers or research programs of universities, commercial attaches of friendly countries' consulates, etc..
8. Take note of their suggestions, even if at first you do not sound very practical. Each suggestion can lead to other ideas for potential business opportunities.
9. Save journal articles describing business successes and see how they recognized potential leads.
10. Subscribe to magazines and newspapers from other cities or view it on libraries looking for new business ideas that can be adapted to your market sector.
11. Also, the industrial and commercial exhibitions are often a good source of ideas.
Once you have developed a sense for business opportunities will find you more sensitive to suggestions, frustrations and other people's comments on the potential market needs. I mentioned earlier, train yourself to continually ask yourself, "Is there a business opportunity here?"